PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Etsy Shop Launch Tonight!


Hi Ladies
After weeks of preparing stock for the launch of my online boutique, I have set about getting my shop up and running. All of the items on the blog will be available online at etsy, along with much more too! (except the lush red puffball dress, which my model just had to wear heading out on Sat night!.....well in fairness she did look amazing in it, lol )
I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment with any queries that you might have!

x

5 comments:

femputer said...

This white outfit is gorgeous! Congratulations on your launch!

Ira said...

go girl!!!!

I love your clothes bonzie!!!!

Ulla said...

Love it! Can't wait to see your shop!!! Best of luck to you!

designs by bonzie said...

femputer, Ira and Ulla
thanks so much for dropping by. Also for your lovely comments. Fingers crossed on the etsy venture.
xxx
have a lovely weekend all
xxx

Urbanknit said...

lovely! see you around on etsy!