PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ethereal elegance!!


So today I was checking out some of my favourite blogs and low and behold here was 2 of my pieces on www.diything.com as some of deb and wendys' favourites ! I was totally blown away, its such a great surprise to come upon your own work around the online community.
www.diything.com is a super chic, super informative blog on all things handmade and indie and totally worth a visit, in fact totally worth becoming a regular!!
check it out.
xxx

3 comments:

beornica said...

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=10781

:D

Lissa said...

I freaking LOVE this dress!! It is so totally me!! You did an awesome "reconstruct" It's fantabulous!

designs by bonzie said...

thanks beornica for the beautiful treasury , I left you a comment too!x thanks so much for including me.

Lissa,
I love that you like the dress. Would be perfect running through a field of sunflowers on a summers afternoon wouldn't it!! lol