PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Photo
Waterford City, Ireland
"Bonzie" is an Independent Irish Design Label with Romantic Vintage Appeal. Aunt and Niece, design duo, Ger and Yvonne work on their creative passion from their studios in Ireland. www.bonziedesigns.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Just wanted to pop in to say hi to all and hope you guys are having a fab christmas! I am having a great day at home with my family, mam is dancing like a lunatic to random christmas tunes, my neice doesn't know where to look there is so much stuff around, dad is cooking up a storm in the kitchen and me bro and sis are chillin out counting down the minutes to gobble gobble fest!

To this day I am not really sure how many peeps check into my blog to have a browse as comments are always scarce ( or if its of any interest to anyone) but I know from the stats that there are a few readers and I have not met or chatted with many of you, but I do hope that you get some enjoyment out of it and that I know I do, I will be bloggin on in 08, with many new stock on plan for my etsy store! So to all those that just stop by for a nose, stop by some day and say hi! its lovely to meet other bloggers, and to be honest its always a highlight to log on and find a new comment from someone sharing there thoughts, it makes my day! So see you in 08, and HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS , HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.
XXX
BONZIE

4 comments:

Britas said...

I'm reading, I love your designs. Merry Christmas! :).

designs by bonzie said...

Hi britas,
it lovely to meet you! glad you enjoy reading.
Merry christmas to you too!
Bonzie
xx

Kelly said...

Bonzie, I discovered you through your Etsy store. Your work is GORGEOUS! I'll definitely be a customer in the future. You go girl!

designs by bonzie said...

Kelly
Thanks so much, really appreciate you stopping by! *flattered*

Hope you are having a great xmas Kelly! xxxxxxx
hugs
Bonzie