PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Photo
Waterford City, Ireland
"Bonzie" is an Independent Irish Design Label with Romantic Vintage Appeal. Aunt and Niece, design duo, Ger and Yvonne work on their creative passion from their studios in Ireland. www.bonziedesigns.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Vintage Jeans Jacket




This will be the second jacket in my vintage inspired jeans jacket series, coming soon to my etsy store! this jacket is a blend of many vintage/antique textiles and has a really romantic deconstructed layered edge, not to mention those gorgeous shiny gold antique buttons! quite a find from my etsy pals vintage supply store! http://www.bohemienne.etsy.com/ A must visit for vintage fiends! but hey don't go buying up all my faves either ya hear!

x

bonzie

No comments: