PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Photo
Waterford City, Ireland
"Bonzie" is an Independent Irish Design Label with Romantic Vintage Appeal. Aunt and Niece, design duo, Ger and Yvonne work on their creative passion from their studios in Ireland. www.bonziedesigns.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Stock Ahoy!




Finally........................

I have gotten around to working on some new stock for my etsy shop update which will be happening soon. I have being working with some vintage spring influenced fabrics as the season draws in. I wanted to create a jacket that could be worn any day with a pair of fab jeans but yet kept that designer/couture appeal. So here is a sneak peak at whats in store for the first of the vintage jeans jackets, which will be available soon from my etsy store.

xx

hope you like!

Bonzie

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

I like, I like.
A lot!

designs by bonzie said...

Thanks so much! I really appreciate that.
xx
Bonzie