PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Photo
Waterford City, Ireland
"Bonzie" is an Independent Irish Design Label with Romantic Vintage Appeal. Aunt and Niece, design duo, Ger and Yvonne work on their creative passion from their studios in Ireland. www.bonziedesigns.com

Monday, June 16, 2008

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!





So the result is in...............


And heres how it went.... I wrote down all the names of entries onto a piece of paper and cut them all out and straight into a jar! Before I pulled one out I made a positive affirmation (im a keen believer in Karma and the Law of Attraction, as per "The Secret" Philosophy), I asked that the person pulled out be in need of a nice surprise and a bit of cheering up today.


Well heres the winner guys...

A bird in the hand

Thanks to everyone for entering! its been fun. Keep a check in for more offers coming soon. ;)


3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Bonzie, I am speechless!!!! Don't worry I'll think of something to say. Meanwhile, THANK YOU!!!
Mwah!
xoxoxoxo

Yummymummy said...

Congrats Bird in the hand.....ENJOY!!!
Karma is indeed a wonderful thing :))

SimplySusan said...

Congrats "bird"! :D