PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Well... finally the sun decides to pay us a visit here in Ireland! We are having the most gorgeous (dare I say it!) Summers day today and I felt it would be the perfect opportunity to photograph the newest piece for my etsy boutique. I called in my model for an emergency *lets catch the sunlight for the summer dress* photo op!


For some reason this new summers dress just needed to be flooded with sunnyness to best show it off! The romantic lilac dress will be available to buy soon from my etsy shop. ;)


And to those enjoying the sunshine today, I hope it lasts a little bit longer for you than our usual glimpse or ray of hope! lol


x

bonzie

11 comments:

Miss Mish Mish said...

Beautiful dress Bonzie! I'm always waiting for perfect sunny weather to take my pictures, i have an emergency kit ready for when i do see a ray of sunshine and have to act quick before it disappaears again! Your photos are lovely!

designs by bonzie said...

Thanks so much Y.
If I was to wait only for sunny days here in Ireland girl, I wouldn't get many photo days done! lol

they come out so much nicer in the sun though! thanks for your preps.x
x
bonzie

cupid&psyche said...

Oh, Wow! This dress is gorgeous!

ira said...

stunning dress bonz!!!

ingermaaike said...

Gorgeous dress! And doesn't the world look even more stunning with a bit of sunshine!

X by Leina Neima said...

Gorgeous dress!!! ..and yes, if to wait sunny days for taking pictures - there wouldn't be any pictures for months... LOL

Karen Sanders said...

Fabulous dress Bonzie, it deserves all the sunlight it can get!

susarto said...

GORGEOUS BONZIE!!!

i hope this summer isn't as rainy as LAST summer for you!!! goodness!

i love, love, love the dress!
xo

SimplySusan said...

oh bonzie, can I have it? I want this dress!!! *drools* I love it i love it!

A bird in the hand said...

ohmygosh! The dress is stunning. It would be stunning whatever the weather.
xoxo

RedBessBonney said...

That dress is stunning! I love it!

Susan