PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Photo
Waterford City, Ireland
"Bonzie" is an Independent Irish Design Label with Romantic Vintage Appeal. Aunt and Niece, design duo, Ger and Yvonne work on their creative passion from their studios in Ireland. www.bonziedesigns.com

Friday, September 5, 2008

New Products coming soon!




Just to let you guys know there will be something very special to look forward to very soon. I have been planning on launching some exciting Bonzie news along with some very cool dresses which have been developed from an existing item in the shop.


Is the suspense killing you yet? I am looking forward to sprucing up the shop a little with some products aimed at the party season. Its gonna be greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeattttttttttttttt, along with some news about changes around here that have some really cool developments attached to them.


shhhhhh.......mums the words.

x

bonzie

Just popping a picture of the wrap I posted tonight in the shop which is sold out already! Probably a record sale in terms of speed. ;)

Thank you S.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Bonz......dresses!? I reaaly am excited!

Lenita said...

The suspense is killing me, Bonzie! Can't wait to see all the cool new things. That green is fab in the wrap.

flutterbyblue said...

Gorgeous color on this piece! So glad your shop is going well! Can't wait to see your new items. :)

Hannah said...

Oh, my goodness. I think I'll go broak. I just love your designs. And yes, the suspense IS killing me!

Ravenhill said...

I can't wait!!!!! Please tell us SOON! Really happy that your shop is doing well and how fun it must have been to have had that recent Etsy feature!

Barb said...

I can't wait to see!
Very exciting.

Sandra Evertson said...

Gorgeous!
Sandra Evertson

Sabii Wabii said...

oh my, oh my, oh my...great, wonderful, beautiful stuff! I can't even breath right now...It is just wonderful!
Terisa

staceypostus said...

That's MY fab green wrap! :D I am literally praying for it's safe journey across the pond, hehe.

RubyClover said...

The color of this wrap is like a dream. It's like the irish countryside manifested into a piece of clothing.

someone is a lucky lucky girl :)