PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Photo
Waterford City, Ireland
"Bonzie" is an Independent Irish Design Label with Romantic Vintage Appeal. Aunt and Niece, design duo, Ger and Yvonne work on their creative passion from their studios in Ireland. www.bonziedesigns.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Confetti Revisited








Gals I happened upon these stunning photos from the "Confetti Magazine" shoot that we were involved in last year with Irish stylist Roxanne Parker. I shared the feature with you all from the magazine but it was purely just a camera over the magazine type of a job.

I saw these actual jpegs on Roxannes Facebook and they took my breath away. Its such a treat to see our pieces styled in such a romantic way and captured by renowned professional photographer Agata Stoinska.

2 comments:

susarto said...

gorgeous!!!

Becky Shander said...

Wow, these took my breath away too! And I LOVE your work - most recently saw your cuffs in the soon to be published Art Quilting Studio. My pieces are included within this same article, and it looks like we enjoy working with similar colors/materials. So nice to have found you!