PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Photo
Waterford City, Ireland
"Bonzie" is an Independent Irish Design Label with Romantic Vintage Appeal. Aunt and Niece, design duo, Ger and Yvonne work on their creative passion from their studios in Ireland. www.bonziedesigns.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Studio Bonzie 101.









Hi gals, thought it might be nice to follow the last post with a picture of the studio as it looks now. The previous pictures show the shed/studio when it was first bought and its been a long time since it looked as bare and spacious as that!

If you would like to see more of the studio space and how it all works you can catch more in the upcoming book "Where Women Create:Book of Inspiration", available to buy from Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble this coming April 2010.

7 comments:

Annabel ~ Love My Dress said...

Gosh I love love it! I want that as my workspace!!! :) xXx

Buffy Leigh said...

Looks like I could spend hours in there...

Lola said...

Dreamy studio! ♥

Amg-Arts said...

I am drooling! What a beautiful space! I can only daydream after seeing those stunning photos!

...oh and I have already pre-ordered my 'Where Women Create' ages ago and Im now more excited about getting it.

Ann

Ruby Clover said...

Wahhh! I see my box in the 6th photo...awesome :) Ger's lookin mighty fine in that action shot too. *cat calls* ♥♥♥

love,natalie said...

Your studio is like heaven on earth! I can see why your work is so amazing!

Carrie Clayden said...

you deserve all your success, you create beautiful unique clothes in a beautiful and unique setting. I will suffice it to say you must be unique and beautiful as well.....
xoxo
Hip Chick