PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Photo
Waterford City, Ireland
"Bonzie" is an Independent Irish Design Label with Romantic Vintage Appeal. Aunt and Niece, design duo, Ger and Yvonne work on their creative passion from their studios in Ireland. www.bonziedesigns.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ger Your Copy!


Hi Gals,
A quick post to let you all know that "Where Women Create-Book of Inspiration" featuring Bonzie is now available to pre-order online from :

The Book Depository (25% off bargain!)( oh and free delivery worldwide too!) ( Europe)

Amazon (USA)


4 comments:

Buffy Leigh said...

I just put in my pre-order! Can't wait to see it!

Amg-Arts said...

I already pre-ordered it on amazon months ago I'm that addicted to Jo's books! :)

Cant wait to get it!

SimplySusan said...

This is so cool, bonz! I wish I could see the pics!

SimplySusan said...

Nevermind! I saw the post below with all the pics - your space is truly beautiful! It must be a real pleasure to go out there and work. Congrats on making the book (and the cover, by the looks of it!)