PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Photo
Waterford City, Ireland
"Bonzie" is an Independent Irish Design Label with Romantic Vintage Appeal. Aunt and Niece, design duo, Ger and Yvonne work on their creative passion from their studios in Ireland. www.bonziedesigns.com

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bonzie Shop/Studio Directions.

Bonzie's New Studio/Shop

Address : Bonzie
Kite Design Studio
11 Henrietta St
Viking Quarter
Waterford City
Ireland

Pop in and say Hi!!!
The shop is open Monday to Saturday and there is a selection of bonzie goodies available to purchase. For those of you wishing to have something bespoke made or some bonzie pieces to match an existing outfit we are available for consultation by appointment on Saturdays. ( So in a nutshell. Mon - Friday is sew fest and Saturday is dedicated to meeting clients/appointments etc) See you there!

See handy map below. ;)


View Bonzie in a larger map

4 comments:

The Style Strutter said...

Have to call down soon and see it:)! x

Hydrangea Girl said...

Dear Bonzie and Ger,
I am so beyond happy that I found your shop through Etsy. I am currently on the hunt for a wedding dress and I am beyond in love with your creations. And when I found out you were based here in Ireland, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. I will deffo need to pay your shop in Waterford a visit. Do you do full wedding dresses, or do you mainly accessorize and tops?
Lots of love,
Alex

Bonzie Designs said...

Be lovely to see you Cathy!! xx

Bonzie Designs said...

Hydrangea Girl, we would love to contact you via email to share more details with you. Perhaps you might pop us a mail at info@bonziedesigns.com

Thanks a million.

Bonzie